Here’s a swatch of the product beside it are Mac Lingering and Spiked respectively. I think the shade sits between Mac and Lingering so its quite versatile.
What I love:
- The price – they are very affordable.
- Its automatic, no need to sharpen them!
- I like that it comes with a brush.
- Consistency is creamy which is probablywhy they said its HD.
- The pigmentation is quite decent.
- I like that you can twist the product out to see how much is left unlike Mac’s.
What I dont like:
- The product itself is quite think so it could be a little difficult to create a precise line.
- The cap of the brush easily snaps off.
- The brush is not the best when it comes to the quality of the bristles.